Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hello followers

I've just discovered (because I'm techno-AWESOME) that you actually need to activate the Followers widget in the sidebar for it to show up there.

And lo and behold, when I did activate it, I discovered we already had several followers- some of whom I know, but several of whom I don't.

So, I just wanted to say both welcome and thank you to our new friends (and our old ones), and ask that everyone who reads this blog and feels so inclined takes the time to click once on the "Follow" button on the right. You can follow publicly, or privately. I believe you need a Google account to do so.

I'd like to tell you that doing this will cause rainbows to erupt from the clouds, and that next time you check under your pillow you'll find an enormous ruby. Or something. But in actual fact, I'm not entirely sure what following is all about- I believe it means you can see updates from this site in an easier fashion, in your Blogger dashboard. First and foremost, it means we like you lots, because we know you like us.

Ever mindful of "practice what you preach", I've signed up as a follower myself, just to see what you guys are getting back.

Two hours and five minutes to NaNoWriMo! I am PSYCHED!! Hope you're all just as excited out there- expect big things from all of us ATWOP ladies in the next four weeks :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments