Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi laughs at role model Confessions of Binary reform

Lee Seung-gi laughed when he heard that he was a role model of Binary reform.Kim Dong-hyun and Binary reform appeared as daily disciples on SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 5th.On this day, Binary reform said, When I was a child, I heard a lot of words that I resemble Lee Seung-gi.She said she was appearing on All The Butlers, so her mother said, Is it meeting the role model today? Lee Seung-gi, who heard the Binary reform, was not happy to say, I am overflowing with people who chose me as a role model.The two-way brother, who watched him, joked, Is not it angry? (Binary reform) is raising medicine now? and made viewers laugh.

Lee Seung-gi laughed when he heard that he was a role model of Binary reform.

Kim Dong-hyun and Binary reform appeared as daily disciples on SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 5th.

On this day, Binary reform said, "When I was a child, I heard a lot of words that I resemble Lee Seung-gi. She said she was appearing on All The Butlers, so her mother said, 'Is it meeting the role model today?' "

Lee Seung-gi, who heard the Binary reform, was not happy to say, "I am overflowing with people who chose me as a role model."

The two-way brother, who watched him, joked, "Is not it angry? (Binary reform) is raising medicine now?" and made viewers laugh.

Post a Comment

0 Comments